DC Mobile Notary | Traveling Apostille
DC Mobile Notary


There is no question that being able to find a top quality notary service is essential in life due to a large number of things we need to accomplish with business ventures and any kind of legal assistance. The process of finding a good notary is going to be extremely important and this is the reason why you need to make sure that you can get the kind of service that you need.

The biggest problem that most people have when it comes to notary services is that it can be quite difficult to move around to go to a notary office and get your work done. We are living in extremely hectic times and it can be hard to spend time doing this when we are literally counting the minutes of each day just to get the work done.

My name is Aziz and I’m a notary public agent that know the importance of being able to provide a complete and professional service to clients.  I’m the kind of notary that understands the importance and the value of time and this is the reason why I have divided to become a mobile notary. This means that I will bring all of the required notary solutions to your location.

Washington DC is a very busy place and everyone is in need of notary services at some point. I have created a 24-hour notary service system that will allow you to forget about investing time in this process. I’m the notary that will come to you and solve your problems with any kind of issues you might be having.

A traveling notary is going to make your life much easier when you need to get any kind of work done. My services include loan document signings, mortgage signings, real state acknowledgment, deeds of trust, title documents, escrow documents, quitclaim deeds, grant deeds, health documents, insurance documents, oaths and many others.

If I wanted to find a “notary comes to me” type of service, you will see that my services are ideal for your needs and that is the main reason why I have been able to help such a large number of clients with all of my services. I’m also a notary on Sunday, this means you can call me any day with any kind of business you need done and I will be happy to help you and assist you.  I’m a qualified, reliable and professional emergency notary that is also a notary at night and a travel notary public.

I make sure that you get the most reliable services for your needs. I get my encouragement from being able to help people save time and this allows me to expand my services to make sure I’m always busy and that is essential in my career.

You can contact me anytime and I will make sure that I can get the best results to you with my partners and my alliances. Check out my site at dcmobilenotary.com and get the best services for affordable costs.

Embassy legalization for Thailand in Washington DC area

Thailand Legalization stamp

Thailand Legalization stamp

You will need to have your documents authenticated if you want to work with them on another country. If you are a citizen of Thailand and you want to work in the US or just perform a commercial activities of for learning activities, you will need to have your documents legalized and bear a seal from the United States Department of State located in Washington DC. This is a requirement from the Royal Thai Embassy and each citizen of Thailand must abide to that.

 You will be required to download the legalization form and fill it, have your documents sealed by the United States of department in Washington DC , a copy of every page of your original documents and a copy of your ID or driver’s license and you will get your documents verified by the embassy of Thailand.

The US consular offices do not have the power to authenticate some documents issued in the United States of America. The documents that they are not empowered to authenticate are documents like marriage, death, birth and divorce certificates as well as the academic credentials like transcripts, diplomas, degrees, and certificates. The consular officers do not have the access to the records nor do they have a seal of the custodian of the records.

As for the public documents that have been issued while you are in the United States, they can be authenticated by some designated officials in a state or other jurisdiction where the documents were issued. After the documents been notarized by the US department of state authentication office they can be used abroad.

 When an authentication or certification of a true copy of any document that is issued outside Thailand is required, you might need to contact the consulate or embassy of the country where your document was issued.

 The procedure for legalization of the documents is normally issued in the United States and the official documents that requires authentication will have to be certified by the entity that issued them first. And when the document has been authenticated by the United States then the country that requires the document will conduct the final authentication. The requirements for authentication can vary from one state to another. As for the steps you will be required to follow, they are more of the same.  And the steps to follow are:

Obtain the document.

The very first step is obviously getting the document if you don’t have it already. Contact the custodian of records where you got the document and get the copy of the document. Please note that sometimes you may be required to get a new sealed copy just for the purpose of authentication even if you already have the copy of the document you want authenticated. Just confirm from the state you got the document to be on the safe side.

As for academic records, you will need to contact the relevant academic institution directly so as to get the information you might be seeking. Some of the institution that you might be trying to enroll might require to offer the original diplomas. Most of the academic transcripts that are issued to the students cannot be used for official purposes so you might be required to get a sealed document.

Contact the state authentication office.

As we have already highlighted, the procedure can be different from one state to another so you might want to contact your respective authentication office to get more information. You can get such information from the website of national association of secretaries or you can get a phone number or contact them via their email address.

Obtain the signature as well as the seal from the secretary of state.

As a part of legalization of the documents, they must be signed and sealed by the secretary of state in the state where the notary is located. The whole process is not much complicated and you can do it yourself but just in case you have any question or wants any help, you can be sure to get it from us.

Obtain the US department of state authentication.

Your documents will need to be verified by the US Department of State before they can be legalized. You can take the documents to the office of the secretary of state that is located in Washington.

Obtain the authentication from the embassy or consulate of the foreign government.

After your documents have been authenticated by the US department of sate the next step is having your documents legalized by the embassy of Thailand in the United States and they will do the final authentication.

The Thai legalization division.

Your document will be made legal and ready for use by the Legalization division of Thai. Once they have put their seal and stamp on it, it can be used officially.

Application times.

If you want to apply for the document in person in their offices, you can be sure to visit the offices from Monday to Friday except during the holidays. Keep it in mind that they open their offices as from 9 in the morning to 12 noon. Application through mail is open on any day whether day or night.

The application that you make in person will take a maximum of 5 business days from the day the application. If you apply via the mail then you will have to wait for up to 10 days after the application have been received.

You can pick the document Monday to Friday during the working hours. It is also possible to use mail if you had included a self-address return envelope and it will cost you around 25.50 dollars.

We can walk you through the whole process and help you get your documents legalized within the shortest time possible. We have been doing this for a long time and we have helped hundreds of clients get their documents legalized.

Aziz Bekishov